Locomotive, diesel, MLW M-420, A/B set, BCOL #s 646/682, 2-tone green - DC
- Pre-order only. You may be charged a deposit.
"Lightning stripe" scheme.
- 3D scanned from an actual M420. This is as close to real as
- MR-20b and MR-20c classes available in the first run
- Rapido’s innovative dead straight metal side handrails with
- Incredible underframe detail including traction motor cables
and other piping, rerailer and a silly number of separatelyapplied parts
- Two or three panel radiators, louvered or large opening
electrical cabinet door, open or closed truck bearings
- Separate grab irons and handrails installed at the factory
- Operating headlights, rear lights, tri-colour class lights, and
illuminated cab control stand
- Highly detailed cab interior with optional open front door
- DC/Silent (21-pin DCC Ready) or DC/DCC/ESU LokSound
- CN 3500s feature rebuilt long hood with knuckle buster door
latches, paper air filters, retention tank ditch lights and relocated
- BC Rail has correct fuel tank size and location, four rock lights
(in nose and pilot) and rebuilt steps
- B-units are part of A/B set, single A units can be purchased
- P&W version has correct AAR-trucks and headlight variation
See the "Manufacturer" page for general delivery and pricing information.