Rapido Trains Inc.
Locomotive, steam, 4-6-4 "Hudson", CP H-1-b #2810 - DCC/sound
- Pre-order only. You may be charged a deposit.
Frequently bought together:
Option: early walkway
- Designed from prototype drawings and measurements
- Road number specific factory applied details for each unit
- Separately applied metal hand rails and grabs
- Blackened wheels and driving rods
- Correct cylinders and valve gear
- Smooth-running drive train
- Accurate and complete piping, under body and tender details
- Correct coal tenders for regular service units
- Correct oil tender for the post-restoration version of #2816
- Early or later style walkways
- “Elephant Ear” smoke deflectors on correctly numbered models
- “Flickering” fire box in detailed cab (DCC controlled)
- Working head light, classification lights, interior cab light and back up lights (DCC controlled)
- Metal Macdonald-Cartier Knuckle Couplers mounted at correct height
- DCC sound version includes synchronized chuff, accurate whistles, bells, air pumps, generator, safety valves and many other effects! (Not all sound features of DCC sound units will function
in DC mode)
- Accurate paint and decoration
- 22” Minimum radius
See the "Manufacturer" page for general delivery and pricing information.