Nickel Belt Rails
Book "6077 - A Fine Locomotive"
- Sold out after current stock is depleted.
Frequently bought together:
Softcover book (spiral bound).
- The Importance of a Locomotive - Why 6077 Matters
- CNR Transcontinental Passenger Service - Summer of 1944
- CNR Transcontinental Passenger Service - Summer of 1955
- CNR Transcontinental Passenger Service - Summer of 1967
- Capreol Town Finally Has Steam Engine on Display
- Original dedication & naming the park
- The 2008 Renovation of 6077
- The Museum Need You
Author: Dale Wilson
Size: 8 1/2 x 11
Colour photos: 32
Black & white photos: 22
See the "Manufacturer" page for general delivery and pricing information.