Rapido Trains Inc.
Coach, streamlined, Budd, VIA #4115, "Canada" scheme
- Pre-order only. You may be charged a deposit.
Frequently bought together:
Equipped with HEP as "HEP2 Coach" cars.
- Realistic stainless steel finish
- HEP 2 cars feature an all-new side window arrangements
- HEP 1 and HEP 2 cars feature all-new end tooling with HEP receptacles and cables
- Track-powered interior lighting compatible with DC and DCC layouts
- Full underbody detail including separate air, steam and electrical lines
- Separate metal grab irons, stirrups and end gates
- Accurate D22 brake equipment and piping
- Super-detailed 41-NDO-11 trucks with end frames
- Full, multi-colour interior detail
- Separately-applied CP beaver shields on CPR models
- Sprung diaphragms
- Metal Macdonald-Cartier knuckle couplers
See the "Manufacturer" page for general delivery and pricing information.