Decoder, sound/function, wired, pre-loaded for steam locos
- Available. Current stock: 1
"Tsunami2" TSU-2200 series.
Size: 35mm x 18mm x 6mm.
The TSU-2200 is a universal style, 2A sound decoder with six function outputs, ideal for many HO scale locomotives. It is available in one steam, four diesel and one electric model. Each decoder is packed with multiple prototypes and accompanying sound effects.
- The only Digital Sound Decoder providing 16 simultaneous sound channels
- The only Digital Sound Decoder with Dynamic Digital Exhaust for all three: steam, diesel and electric
- Adjustable reverb for individual sound effects
- Equalizer for the most realistic sound optimization ever
- Hyperdrive2 Advanced Motor Control
- Over 20 Hyperlight lighting effects
- Over 50 individual sounds in each model
This diesel decoder has nine EMD prime movers (567, 645 and 710 variants), 13 bells, 42 airhorns and four air compressors.
See the "Manufacturer" page for general delivery and pricing information.