Locomotive, diesel, GE ES44AC, CP #9368, Action red - DCC/sound
- Pre-order only. You may be charged a deposit.
"Broadway Limited Imports is thrilled to announce the release of a new batch of the GE ES44AC locomotives. These six-axle, 4400 HP locomotives were manufactured by General Electric from 2002 to 2019, with a total production exceeding 3,700 units. Presently, they are in service on every Class I railroad in North America.
In 2024, we are introducing models of the ES44AC in a variety of paint schemes never before produced by us. This includes heritage units from the Canadian National and Iowa Interstate, as well as Norfolk Southern and CSX. Additionally, we are offering the Canadian Pacific "Saint John Express" unit, along with several fantasy paint schemes that adapt older railroad liveries to the modern ES44AC diesel body. All of our models are equipped with our new Paragon4 DC/DCC Sound and Control system featuring Rolling Thunder, and they come with integral GoPack capacitor packs. Each model boasts road-specific details and lighting. List of individually controllable lights in our GE ES44AC models:
- Rear Light
- Cab Light
- Numberboard Lights
- Front Ditch Lights
- Paragon4 Sound & Control System featuring ROLLING THUNDER
- Integral Dual-Mode Decoder with Back EMF for Superb Slow Speed Operation in DC and DCC
- Precision Drive Mechanism Engineered for Heavy Towing and Smooth Slow Speed Operation
- All Wheel Electrical Pick-up
- ABS Body with Die Cast Chassis for Maximum Tractive Effort
- Premium Caliber Painting
- Prototypically Accurate Paint Schemes and Road Numbers
- Many Separately Applied Details such as Handrails, Grab Irons, Horn, Bell, Wipers, and Etched Metal Grills
- Prototypical Light Operation - accurate for each paint scheme
Prototypically Accurate Sounds for the GE ES44AC Diesel Locomotive
- Metal Kadee-compatible Couplers (2)
- Will Operate on Code 70, Code 83, and Code 100 Rail
- Minimum Operating Radius: 18 inches"
See the "Manufacturer" page for general delivery and pricing information.