Station kit, CN, Stayner
- Will be backordered if not in stock.
"The Stayner station was constructed in 1904 by the Grand Trunk Railway. In 1922 the G.T.R. was expropriated by the Dominion Government to become part of the newly formed Canadian National Railways. The photo shows the Stayner station in the late 1960's. It closed shortly after that until it was bought by the Stayner Co-Op and used for storage. Finally, in 1985, the Cranberry Golf Club purchased and moved the station for use as the clubhouse where it sits today.
Designed from photos and original (GTR) drawings, our kit is a faithful reproduction of the prototype. All parts to complete the station are included; laser cut floors, walls, windows/doors, roof, trim, shingles, and chimney. Stripwood for the platform and docks as shown is also included. Our comprehensive manual with 50+ photos will guide you step by step through construction. Several drawings and templates are provided to assist with construction."
Building footprint: 10" x 5 1/4" (including platform)
See the "Manufacturer" page for general delivery and pricing information.