Booster, single, 3/5/8A, auto-reversing, opto-isolated
- Available. Current stock: 0
These new advanced boosters are designed to give you more power to run your trains. The new boosters offer 3A, 5A, or 8A of output power to better match the command station of your choice. They are available as a DB210 single booster in regular or opto-isolated offering up to 8 amps of power, or the extra powerful DB220 dual booster offering up to 16 amps of power total.
- Single 3/5/8 Amp auto-reversing DCC booster (no command station capability)
- Up to 8 Amps of power total
- Opto-Isolated for layouts with common rail wiring
- N, HO, & Large Scale Operations with Custom Voltage Trim
- LocoNet for easy plug ‘n play installation and system expansion
- Easy dip switch setup
- Auto resetting over temperature and short circuit protection
- Track status indicators
- Stabilized track drive output
- Over-voltage protected
- Auto-Shutdown when command control signal is lost to prevent “runaway” trains
- IPL updatable
See the "Manufacturer" page for general delivery and pricing information.